Uninstalling the Db2 Big SQL console
In a Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) cluster, you can remove Db2® Big SQL console by using a cleanup utility.
About this task
Run the utility as the root user or as a user with sudo privileges.
Run the uc-uninstall utility on the node where the Db2 Big SQL console is installed. The utility is located in the /usr/ibmpacks/IBM-Big_SQL/188.8.131.52/bigsql-cli/uninstall directory.
The uc-uninstall utility does the following actions:
- Stops the Db2 Big SQL console service.
- Removes the Db2 Big SQL console user and group.
- Removes the Db2 Big SQL console RPM.
- Deletes the Db2 Big SQL console service from Cloudera Manager.
Run the utility.
- When prompted, enter the following Cloudera Manager information:
- Admin name and password
- If applicable, the Cloudera Manager SSL CA certificate path