Configuring the access profile for a configuration sequence
How to configure an access profile that defines access permission to specific groups of resources.
About this task
An access profile comprises one or more access policies. Each policy defines the permission to a specific group of resources. Use the access policy builder to build the expressions that define the permission to a type of resource.
- In the search field, enter access.
- From the search results, click Access profile.
- Click Add or New.
- Define the basic properties: Name, administrative state, and descriptive summary.
- Use the access policy builder to configure access rights.
- Click Apply to save the changes to the running configuration.
- Click Save Configuration or Save changes to save the changes to the persisted configuration.