QRadar EDR system requirements
To ensure that IBM® Security QRadar® EDR works correctly, you must meet or exceed the minimum requirements on your Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform cluster.
- Linux® 64-bit (x86_64) systemsTip: QRadar EDR includes support for huge pages. The huge pages feature makes it possible for the operating system to support memory pages greater than the default, which is usually 4 KB.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.12.x installed by a user with cluster administrator permissions. For more information, see Setting up Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform clusters.
- Hardware requirements
- Storage requirements
- Security considerations
- Domain name and TLS certificates
- The user who installs QRadar EDR must have cluster administrator permissions.
- Multi-zone and single-zone deployments, where appropriate storage providers are available to support that deployment model.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform must have access to the URLs listed in Configuring your firewall for OpenShift Container Platform.
QRadar EDR requires access to the following URLs.
You can install QRadar EDR on a cluster that uses a cluster-wide HTTPS proxy. For more information about setting up a cluster-wide proxy, see Configuring a cluster-wide HTTPS proxy.
- VMware vSphere version 7.0 Update 2 or later
- vCenter 7.0 Update 2 or later
- Virtual machines of hardware version 15 or later