Tutorial: Creating custom graphs over time
In this tutorial you will learn how to create custom graphs that show incident life cycles over time.
You can create custom graphs to display the lifecycle of incidents over time, adding fields, custom fields, and filters to focus on the areas of greatest interest to your organization. For best results, you typically need to create some test graphs and variations to become familiar with the capabilities.
Learning objectivesAfter completing the lessons in this tutorial, you will know how to complete the following:
- Create custom graphs over time using different graph types
- Apply fields and custom fields to graphs.
- Apply time units, such as hourly, daily, monthly.
- Apply time ranges to graphs.
- Show average times on graphs.