Unable to update Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster to 4.10
The ibm-etcd-operator.v1.0.10 CSV has the olm.MaxOpenshiftVersion annotation set to 4.9, which blocks updates to 4.10.
You receive the following warning when you try to update your Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform to 4.10.
Warning alert: This cluster should not be updated to the next minor version. Cluster operator operator-lifecycle-manager should not be upgraded between minor versions: ClusterServiceVersions blocking cluster upgrade: cp4s/ibm-etcd-operator.v1.0.10 is incompatible with OpenShift minor versions greater than 4.9
Resolving the problem
- On your Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform console, go to .
- Select your IBM Security QRadar® Suite Software namespace from the Project menu.
- Select Subscription from the Resources menu.
- Click ibm-etcd-operator-v1.0-ibm-operator-catalog-openshift-marketplace.
- Click ibm-etcd-operator.v1.0.10.
- On the YAML tab, change the
olm.MaxOpenshiftVersion value from 4.9 to
4.11 for operatorframework.io/properties and
olm.properties in the metadata.annotations
- Go to .
- Select ClusterOperator from the Resources menu.
- Click operator-lifecycle-manager, and wait for Upgradeable to show True.