You can write a script for a Condition point, where the script provides a
result that is either True or False to use as a condition for an outgoing
You can access playbook's object type field values from the script to determine the value of
The script can read values and create a result. It cannot write or change values or add artifacts.
- In the Condition point panel, click Create condition or open an existing condition then click the edit icon.
- In the Create or Edit condition page, click Script builder.
- In the Language field, determine whether to use Python 2 or 3 to evaluate the script.
- To use a script editor other than the default, click Mode and select the editor.
- To change the length the tab key provides, click Tab Size and select the size.
- Use standard Python language to retrieve values as needed, and to set
result. You can use the
playbook.propertieskeywords as described in Playbook operations.