Accessibility features assist users, who have a disability such as restricted mobility or limited vision to use information technology content successfully.
IBM Security QRadar® Suite Software includes the following major accessibility features.
- Keyboard-only operation
- Readable content for screen reader
- Command line interface (CLI) to manage the cluster
The platform uses the latest W3C Standard, Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) to ensure compliance with US Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). For more information, see Product Accessibility Reports.
The platform's online product documentation and user interface framework are enabled for accessibility.
To take advantage of the accessibility features, use the latest release of your screen reader in combination with the latest web browser that is supported by the platform. For more information, see supported browsers.
The platform's online product documentation in IBM® Documentation is viewable from a standard web browser.
The accessibility features of IBM Documentation are described at IBM Accessibility content design.
All external links, which are links to content that is hosted outside of the IBM Documentation collection, open in a new window. These external links are also flagged with an external link icon ().
The platform documentation contains file paths, environment variables, commands, and other content that might be mispronounced by standard screen readers. For the most accurate descriptions, configure your screen reader settings to read all punctuation.
The platform supports keyboard navigation of the content and operation of the functions.
User Interface information
The following list highlights accessibility information for the platform's user interface:
- The user interfaces do not have content that flashes 2 - 55 times per second.
- The web user interfaces rely on cascading style sheets to render content properly and to provide a usable experience.
- The platform provides an equivalent way for low-vision users to use a user’s system display settings, including high-contrast mode.
- You can control font size by using the device or web browser settings.
- The web user interface includes WAI-ARIA navigational landmarks that you can use to quickly navigate to functional areas in the application.
IBM and accessibility
For more information about the commitment that IBM has with accessibility, see IBM Accessibility.