Information required to publish an event to an IBM MQ Broker
You need specific information publish an event to an IBM® MQ Broker.
To publish events to an IBM MQ Broker, gather the following information:
About this task
- Hostname and port of the IBM MQ Broker.
- Name of the Queue Manager.
- Name of the IBM MQ Broker channel to use.
- Name of the topic.
- Time-to-live for the messages—How long the MQ message should stay in the queue or topic before it can be purged by the MQ Broker. The time is specified in milliseconds.
- Number of retries on a JMS failure.
- Wait time between retries.