How can I know when a copy completes?
For a rule to trigger when a file transfer completes on a managed server, specify an event type of Process Step Ended.
- A Sterling B2B Integrator Business Process Activity
- A transfer that is handled by a Sterling B2B Integrator adapter such as the CDServerAdapter
- A Sterling Connect:Direct® Process Step
- A batch added by a remote user to a Sterling Connect:Enterprise® mailbox
You do not need to set other rule attributes. However, to limit the times when this rule activates, set attributes such as server groups, servers, and schedules. You can also set parameters like Destination File, Source File, Process Name, or Step Name.
- Key parameter Submitter equates to the senders Mailbox ID
- The Process Name equates to Batch ID
- Remote Node equates to the recipients Mailbox ID
- Key = Remote Node
- Operator = Matches
- Value = Fred
|Event Type||Matches||Process Step Ended|
|Server ID||Matches||phoenix-gis 43|
This rule fires only when the Activity named WaitService completes in a business process that is named ISITDONE on the Sterling B2B Integrator server named phoenix-gis 43.