Monitor server status
The Server Status Monitor window provides a dynamic summary of managed server activity.
You can view the following types of server status:
- An individual server or server group
- Multiple servers or server groups
- All managed servers of one type
- All managed servers
The following types of information are displayed for servers; however, the exact information that displays depends on server type:
- Current server status, represented by a status icon
- Server IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor name or alias
- Number of high, medium, and low severity alerts on the server
- Version of Sterling Connect:Direct®, Sterling Connect:Enterprise®, Sterling Connect:Express, Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling Secure Proxy, or FTP software on a server
- For Sterling Connect:Direct, Sterling Connect:Express, and Sterling B2B Integrator servers, information about maximum number of concurrent sessions on the server. You can also see the number of executing and non-executing processes for these server types.
- For MQ MFT servers, information about maximum number of concurrent transfers on the server.
- For Sterling Secure Proxy servers, status of engines associated with a Sterling Secure Proxy Configuration Manager. Each Configuration Manager is considered to be as separate Sterling Secure Proxy instance that can be monitored by IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor.