Viewing or changing a role
If you have the requisite permissions, you can view the information that defines a role or change its information.
Attention: If you change permissions or restrictions for the superuser role, you cannot reverse them without reinstalling IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor or manually restoring the superuser role.To view or change a role:
- From the IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor Web Console, select
- Click All Roles from left-hand side navigation panel.
- Select a role, click the overflow menu icon and choose Edit.
- From various available permissions make the required changes.
- Click Save to save the changes.