Viewing or changing a data visibility group
If you have the requisite permissions, you can view the information that defines a data visibility group or edit the information for the data visibility group.
To view or change a data visibility group:
- Select IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor Web Console to display the Data Visibility Groups listing. from the
Do one of the following to display the Data Visibility Groups Properties page:
- Select a Data Visibility Group, click the Overflow menu icon and choose Update.
- Click a data visibility group, in the DVG details page, click the Actions menu icon and choose Update.
- Click the General, Criteria, and Summary tabs to view and change the data visibility group property information as needed.
- Click Update. The data visibility group property information is updated.