Using Config Search Tool
You can search configuration objects for servers managed centrally by IBM® Sterling Control Center.
Note: Depending on the type of database being used, only the first 4,000 characters of values stored can be searched.
To search on configuration objects:
- Go to .
- Choose an option in the Search For Values That list:
- Begins With
- Ends with
- Does not match
- Does not contain
- Type a search argument in the text box.
- Use the Execute Search On section to narrow your search.
Select the type of objects to search on. Options include:
- All Objects
- Netmap Nodes
- Netmap Modes
- Netmap Commpaths
- Functional Authorities
- User Proxies
- Init Param
- Specify whether to Search In Versioned Objects, Templates, or Both.
- Specify whether to search only Current Version or All Versions of objects.
- Enter how many rows you want to be displayed in the results in Restrict Results To field.
- Select the type of objects to search on. Options include:
- Click Additional Options to specify Other Search Options by selecting from Parameter, Server, Server Group, or Object ID, then selecting an operator, and entering text to further narrow the search.
- Click Search to initiate the search. Click Reset to clear all values and reset them to their default state.