Deleting a version
You can delete a version of a set of configuration objects. Deleting a version of configuration objects does not affect the server they were deleted from. Only the IBM® Sterling Control Center data store where the objects are stored is affected.
To delete a version of a set of configuration objects:
- Go to the respective configuration object from the left navigation pane.
- Select the Server and Version from the drop down lists.
- Click the above the grid.
- From the displayed results, click the Delete (above the grid). for the version you want to delete. If you wish to delete multiple versions, select the versions and click
- At the confirmation window, click OK.