Removing a server from IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor
You cannot remove a server that is referenced by any other IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor object including server groups, rules, SLCs, and roles.
- From Control Center Monitor Web Console, go to .
- From the list of servers, click for the server you want to remove. The server is removed.
The server is removed from any open monitor windows unless it is the only item displayed in the monitor. In that case, the monitor window closes.
Removing OSA servers
The OSA type servers such as Global Mailbox or SSP added via OSA dynamic discovery can be deleted from the Classic Console only.
- Login to the Classic console.
- On the top-left navigation panel, click
Groups All servers groups appear in the list.
- Expand All SSP-OSA servers from the list. All Secure Proxy servers (OSA) are listed here.
- Right click on the server you wish to delete, and then click Remove Server.