How can a producer get notified when a file does not arrive in their mailbox within 5 minutes after the connection is initiated?
You can create a linked rule so that a producer is notified when a file does not arrive in their mailbox within 5 minutes after the connection is initiated.
To implement this scenario, set up a linked rule.
- Specify the following parameters. Substitute an appropriate
value for the submitter in your situation.
Key Operator Value Event Type Matches Connection Started Submitter Matches partnerid
- On the Actions window, select no operation.
- Next, define the following parameters on the Linked
- Check Enabled to enable the linked rule.
- Select Event Type matches Process Step Ended for Parameters.
- Select no operation for Resolution Action.
- Select alert1 for Non-Resolution Action.
- Select 5 minutes for Timeout. This parameter defines the time period to wait before taking the non-resolution action (alert1 which indicates a high-severity alert).