Rebalancing servers across event processors
You can rebalance servers so that they are evenly distributed among your event processors. The rebalance can occur after you upgrade from a previous version of IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor, and rebalancing servers among your EPs can take several minutes to complete.
- You must be an IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor administrator.
- Your system contains two or more EPs.
To rebalance your servers in a high availability environment:
- In the IBM Control Center Monitor web console, click .
- In the navigation pane, click the (Rebalance servers) button.
- In the window that is displayed, click OK to start rebalancing servers.
Click OK again.
The server rebalancing process might take several minutes to complete.