Verifying System Requirements
Before you begin the deployment process, verify that your system meets the hardware and software requirements specified for this release.
The Certified Container Software for IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor has been verified on RedHat Linux and requires the following minimum hardware resources and software resources:
- 15 GB disk space
- 1500m Core
- 16 GB RAM
- 8 GB for Persistent Volume
- Red Hat OpenShift version is >= 4.6 along with beta APIs enabled
- RHEL version available is >= 7.6
- Kubernetes is installed with version >= v1.19
- Helm Charts is installed >= v3.0
- Cluster with x86-64-bit CPU architecture
- Storage option: Network File System (NFS)Note: You must export the NFS mount to each of the Red Hat OpenShift worker nodes, which will host IBM Sterling Control Center.
- Storage Access Mode for Persistent Volumes: ReadWriteMany
- Access to a database that has been created on one of supported database servers (Oracle/DB2/MSSQL). The database must accessible from inside the cluster.
- Credentials to access the database
- JDBC Driver for the database type to be used