Creating a metadata calendar schedule
You can create a calendar schedule to use in defining metadata rules.
To create a metadata calendar schedule:
- Click Manage > Metadata > Metadata Schedules.
- Click the Create button to display the Create Rule/Metadata Schedule wizard.
- Type a Name and Description for the schedule.
- Select Enabled if you want to enable the schedule.
- Click Next.
Select a Calendar Name to use in the schedule.
Note: You can create a new calendar by clicking the Create button next to Calendar Name. You can duplicate an existing calendar and modify the duplicate by clicking the Duplicate button. View a calendar's properties by selecting the calendar name and clicking the Properties button.
- Select the Time Zone to be used for monitoring.
- Type the Start Time, End Day, and End Time for the schedule.
- If you want to check the time that the event occurred to determine if the rule conditions are met, turn on Check Schedule against when event occurred.
Optionally, identify the restricted roles that have permission to modify the schedule.
Highlight a restricted role in the Restricted Roles list and click the
Right Arrow button to move it to Selected Restricted
Note: Unrestricted roles already have permission to modify schedules and are not displayed in the list of Restricted Roles.
- Specify whether the schedule will be visible to all users or only to the users in the roles you selected. If you make the schedule visible to all users, you cannot restrict visibility to specific roles after it has been referenced.
- Click Next, then, on the Finish page, click Finish.
- Click Close to close the Rule Schedule window.