Following steps show the actions you can perform in Jobs section:
- Schedule a maintenance job (Upgrade) or an Emergency Restore job.
- Click Upgrades > All Jobs > Deploy Job to schedule an upgrade (job).
- Select Maintenance Job from the Job Type drop-down menu to schedule an Upgrade and
enter the rest of the form details as required.To schedule an Emergency Restore procedure that restores the Connect:Direct product and system files to its state as it was before upgrade, select Emergency Restore Job from the Job Type drop-down menu.Note: For an Emergency Restore Job, Servers and Server Groups display servers and server groups with valid restore points.
- Select Start Now/Schedule for Later/Hold for Later to schedule the job.
- Click Schedule.
Scheduled job is now listed under the All Jobs view.
- View and manage Jobs regardless of their state
- Click Jobs>All Jobs to view all jobs in your environment.
- Select an entry to view job details.
- Select an entry and click Export to export and view job details in a .csv format.
- Select an entry and click Delete to remove a held state job if it is no longer required.
- Select an entry and click Edit to edit job.Note: A job that is In Progress state can be stopped but not edited.
- View and Manage Jobs by their current or recent state.
- Click Jobs to view all jobs in your environment by state that is, In Progress, Held, Scheduled, and Completed.