Prerequisites to deploy IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor in OpenShift cluster with Helm charts
Before you deploy IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor, you must complete certain prerequisite tasks.
Before you deploy the application, you must ensure the following prerequisites are in place:
- Verify system requirements are in place
- Ensure that the Docker images for Control Center Software Enterprise Edition from IBM Control Center repository are loaded into the appropriate Docker registry
- Create two persistence volume with access mode as 'Read Write Many', one volume will be used for
user_inputsfor database jar and other will be mapped with pod:
Place database driver jar under mapped volume for taking database jars under
- Create Secrets with requisite confidential credentials for database passwords.
- Create certificate secret with requisite truststore and keystore.
- Ensure that the Control Center database is created