Adding or removing schedules from an SLC group
You can add or remove schedules from an SLC group.
To add or remove one or more schedules for an SLC group:
- Select Manage > Service Level Criteria (SLCs) > and then select the type of SLC group from the IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor window.
- Double-click an SLC to display its SLC group properties window.
- Select the Schedules tab to display a list of defined schedules.
- Do one of the following:
- Add a schedule by highlighting it in the All Schedules box and clicking the Right Arrow button.
- Remove a schedule by highlighting it in the Selected Schedules box and clicking the Left Arrow button.
- Click Update to close the SLC group properties window.