IBM Control Center Monitor overview
IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor is a centralized monitoring and management system.
It gives operations personnel the capability to continuously monitor the status of Configuration Managers, engines, and adapters across the enterprise for the following server types from one central location:
- IBM Sterling Connect:Direct®
- IBM Sterling Connect:Enterprise®
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- IBM Sterling File Gateway
- IBM Global High Availability Mailbox
- IBM Sterling Connect:Express
- IBM MQ Managed File Transfer
- Many FTP servers
- Any servers using the OSA interface to post events to CC
Operations personnel can also monitor the creation, modification, and deletion of Sterling Secure Proxy objects.
User information that is stored in IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor include user name, password, and email address. You can view, change, or delete the information if you have "manage" permission.