Database settings are viewable on the Database option under System Settings. You can modify database settings depending on your role privileges.
To manage database settings:
- From IBM Control Center Monitor Web Console , click .
- Modify database settings as required, depending on your role privileges. Click Update to save changes.
View detailed display-only information about the IBM® Sterling Control Center
Monitor databases by doing the following
action from the Database page of System Settings:
- Click Production DB Info for the production database.
- To view more detailed database setup information, statistics, and other information, click tabs on the Production Database page.
- Refresh the information by clicking Refresh.
- Click Close to close the popup.