Updating user proxies for a server
Use IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor to update user proxy records for a server.
If you change a value, it is validated before the change is applied. If the change is not valid, an error message is displayed and the change is not made.
To update user proxy records:
- Right-click the Sterling Connect:Direct® server where the user proxies are located and click .
- Double-click the user proxy record to update.
A User Proxy Properties window is displayed.
- Change the value of the user proxy record fields as required.
- Click Update to close the User Proxy Properties window.
- To update the user proxy record only if it matches the copy in IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor, select Update only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Identify when the user proxies are to be updated:
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Finish.
- If you select Hold for later, write down the job number so that you can run it at a later time.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.