Removing a user proxy
You can use IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor to delete a user proxy record.
To remove a user proxy:
- Right-click the Sterling Connect:Direct® server where the user proxy is located and click .
- Highlight the user proxy record or records to delete. Press and hold the Ctrl key to select more than one record.
- Selection the action Delete.
- Select the Sterling Connect:Direct server groups or servers to which you want to apply the delete. Click Next to go to the next page.
- To delete only user proxies that match the IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor copy, select Delete only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select Now to initiate the job immediately, or Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held. Click OK.
- Identify when the user proxy is to be removed:
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Review the delete choices you made and click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so that you can run it at a later time.
- To rerun the job, or a step within the job, or to view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer; otherwise, click Close.