Copying user proxy parameters from a template to a server
You can copy user proxy parameters created in a template to a server.
You must select a server group or server. To copy a user proxy parameter from a template:
- From the menu bar, select .
- Highlight the template to copy.
- Select the action Copy Parameters To.
- Select the Sterling Connect:Direct® server groups or servers to which you want to apply this copy. Click Next to go to the next page.
- In the Copy User Proxy Parameters window, select the destination nodes. Click Next.
- In the General Details window, select the parameters to copy. Click Next.
- To change the user proxies that exist, select Overwrite object if it already exists on the server.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Identify when the user proxy parameters are to be copied:
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Review the parameters you selected and click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so that you can run it at a later time.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.