Copying user proxy parameters
You can copy selected user proxy parameters from one node to another node of the same type.
To copy user proxy parameters from one node to another:
- Select a Sterling Connect:Direct® server or server group and click .
- Highlight a user proxy record and select the Action Copy Parameters To.
- On the first two pages of the resulting wizard, select the server groups and individual servers to copy the parameters to. Click Next to go to the next page.
- On the Destination Node Entry(s) page, select the node entries to which to copy the user proxy parameters.
- Select the parameters that you want to be copied to the nodes you selected and click Next.
- If you do not want to copy parameters when the parameters differ between the two sources, click Update only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Identify when the parameters are to be copied:
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job
queue with a status of Held.Tip: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the parameter copy job.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so you can run it at a later time.
- To rerun the job, or a step within the job, or to view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer; otherwise, click Close.