Updating a communication path definition
You can update a communication path definition on a managed Sterling Connect:Direct® server.
To update a communication path definition:
- Right-click the Sterling Connect:Direct server where the communication path definition is located and click
- Double-click the definition to update.
- Change values as required.
- Click Update.
- Select Update only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy if you want to update the communication path definition only under this condition.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the communication path update job.
- Now to initiate the communication path update job immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- To rerun the job, or a step within the job, or to view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer; otherwise, click Close.