Deleting a communication path definition
You can delete a communication path definition from a managed Sterling Connect:Direct® server.
To delete a communication path definition:
- Right-click the Sterling Connect:Direct server where the communication path definition is located and click .
- Highlight the communication path to delete and select the action Delete.
- Optionally, select one or more Sterling Connect:Direct for Microsoft Windows servers or server groups to which to apply the deletion. Click Next.
- On the Other Options wizard page, select Delete only if the object on the server matches Sterling Control Center's copy if you want to delete the definition only under this condition.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select Now to initiate the delete job immediately, or Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held. Click Next.
- Confirm your choices by clicking Finish.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.