Copying communication path parameters from a template to a server
You can copy communication path parameters from a template.
To copy communication path parameters from a template:
- From the menu bar, select .
- Highlight the template to copy and select the action Copy Parameters To.
- Select the Sterling Connect:Direct® server groups and servers that contain the communication paths to which the parameters are to be copied and click Next.
- In the Destination Nodes Entry(s) window, select the communication paths definitions where the parameters are to be copied and click Next.
- In the General Details window, select the communication paths parameters to copy and click Next.
- To update the values only if the communication path file matches the file on IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor, select Update only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so that you can run it at a later time.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.