Copying initialization parameters from a template to a server
You can copy initialization parameters created in a template to a server.
To copy initialization parameters from a template:
- From the menu bar, select .
- Highlight the initialization parameters template to copy.
- Select the action Copy Parameters To.
- Select the Sterling Connect:Direct® server groups or servers to which you want to apply this copy. Click Next to go to the next page.
- In the Initialization Parameters Details window, select the parameters to copy. Click Next.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Review the parameters you selected and click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so you can easily find the job in the job queue later.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.