Validating the Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus parameter file
You can validate a Sterling Connect:Direct® Secure Plus parameter file.
Note: You cannot validate a Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus parameter file for a Sterling Connect:Direct for z/OS® server.
To validate the Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus parameter file:
- Right-click a Sterling Connect:Direct server
or server group and select . Note: If this option is disabled, it is likely due to the fact the server requires a secure connection and one is not being used by IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor.
- Select the action Validate Parm File.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the Validate Parameter file job.
- Now to submit the job immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Go to Job Viewer to see the job submitted and view the results of the validation, or click Close.