Duplicating a key certificate
To simplify creation of a Sterling Connect:Direct® Secure Plus key certificate, you can duplicate an existing one.
Duplicate works only on the server where the original Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus certificate is located. All properties of the existing entry prefill the input fields in the creation wizard of the duplicate. You must supply Label Name with a unique value and the passphrase of the key certificate. To duplicate a Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus key certificate:
- Right-click a Sterling Connect:Direct server
or server group and select . Note: If this option is disabled, it is likely due to the fact the server requires a secure connection and one is not being used by IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor.
- Select the certificate to duplicate and choose the action Duplicate.
- In the Label Name field, type a unique value. Type the passphrase for the certificate.
- Make any other changes necessary on this and remaining wizard pages, clicking Next to advance to the next page.
- To update a parameter value if the value is already defined on the destination node, select Overwrite Key Certificate if it already exists on the server.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Identify when the certificate is to be duplicated:
Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the Duplicate Key certificate job.
- Now to duplicate the certificate immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so you can run it at a later time.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.