Deleting a Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus node entry
You can delete a Sterling Connect:Direct® Secure Plus node entry.
To delete a Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus node entry:
- Right-click a Sterling Connect:Direct server
or server group and select . Note: If this option is disabled, it is likely due to the fact the server requires a secure connection and one is not being used by IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor.
- Select a Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus node in the node listing and select the action Delete.
- On the Select Server or Select Server Group wizard pages, select the servers or server groups you want to copy the alias to. Click Next to go to the next wizard page.
- Select Delete only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy if you want to delete the mode only under this condition.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus Node deletion job.
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Confirm your choices and submit the job by clicking Finish.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.