Copying netmap node parameters to another node entry
You can copy netmap node parameters from one node entry to another.
To copy parameters from one node entry to another:
- In the IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor window, right-click the server where the node is to be copied, and click .
- Highlight the netmap node to copy parameters from.
- Select the action Copy Parameters To.
- Select one or more Sterling Connect:Direct® servers or server groups to which to apply the definition. Click Next.
- Select the netmap node entries on which to copy the parameters. Click Next.
- Select the parameters to copy to the destination netmap node entries. You can select parameters individually, a group of parameters by section, or all parameters. Click Next.
- To copy the parameters to the node only if it matches the copy on IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor, select Update only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the parameter copy.
- Now to initiate the netmap node parameter copy immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so you can run it at a later time.
- To rerun the job, or a step within the job, or to view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer; otherwise, click Close.