Copying a trusted certificate to another Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus server
You can copy a Sterling Connect:Direct® Secure Plus trusted certificate to another Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus node on any server in your netmap.
To copy a Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus trusted certificate to another node:
- Right-click a Sterling Connect:Direct server
or server group and select . Note: If this option is disabled, it is likely due to the fact the server requires a secure connection and one is not being used by IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor.
- Highlight the trusted certificate to copy and select the action Copy To.
- Select one or more Sterling Connect:Direct servers or server groups to which to apply the update. Click Next.
- To update a parameter value already defined on the destination node, select Overwrite Trusted Certificate if it already exists on the server.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Specify when the node is to be updated:
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job
queue with a status of Held.Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the Copy trusted certificate job.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so you can run it at a later time.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.