Copying a netmap mode to a server or server group
You can copy a netmap mode to other, managed servers.
To copy a mode to other servers:
- Right-click a Sterling Connect:Direct® for Microsoft Windows server or server group and select .
- Click the mode to copy and select the action Copy To.
- On the Select Server Groups and Select Server wizard pages, select the servers or server groups you want to copy the mode to. Click Next to go to the next wizard page.
- Change any other entries on this page and remaining wizard pages, clicking Next to advance to the next page.
- To update an existing mode entry on a server, select Overwrite object if it already exists on the server.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the mode copy job.
- Now to initiate the netmap mode copy job immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Finish.
- If you selected Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so you can run it at a later time.
- To rerun the job, or a step within the job, or to view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer; otherwise, click Close.