Copying mode parameters to other modes
You can copy selected mode parameters from one mode to another.
To copy parameters from one mode to another:
- Select a Sterling Connect:Direct® for Microsoft Windows server or server group.
- Click to show the Configuration Manager and the modes associated with the selected server or server group.
- To select a mode, select the action Copy Parameters To.
- On the first two pages of the wizard, select the server groups or individual servers to copy the parameters to. Click Next to go to the next page.
- On the Destination Mode Entry(s) page, select the mode entries to which to copy the mode parameters, and click Next.
- Check the parameters that you want to be copied to the modes you selected and click Next.
- If you do not want parameters to be copied when there is a disparity in mode parameters between the selected servers or server groups and IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor, click Update only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the mode parameter copy job.
- Now to update the file immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click Finish to submit the job.
- To rerun the job, or a step within the job, or to view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer; otherwise, click Close.