Viewing or changing a server group definition
After you have created a server group, you can view or change the group's properties.
- Click the Groups tab in the IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor window.
- Right-click the group and select Properties. The Group Properties window displays.
- Add a server to the group by clicking the Servers tab, selecting the server in the Servers list, and clicking the Right Arrow button to move it to Selected Servers.
- Remove a server from the group by selecting the server in the Selected Servers list and clicking the Left Arrow button.
- Add a server group to the group by clicking the Server Groups tab, selecting the group in the Server Groups list, and clicking the Right Arrow button to move it to Selected Server Groups.
Remove a server group from the group by selecting the server group in Selected
Server Groups and clicking the Left Arrow button.
Tip: Select more than one server at a time by pressing Shift, for adjacent servers, or Ctrl, for non-adjacent servers, while selecting. Select all servers in a list by pressing Ctrl + A.
- When finished, click OK.