Installing maintenance and fixes
You can install Control Center Director maintenance and fixes in Microsoft Windows, UNIX, zLinux, and AIX platforms.
- Download the iFix from Fix Central website and install the latest iFix available.
- To extract the installer use the following command format on UNIX
The following procedure describes how to install Control Center Director maintenance and fixes:
- Close Control Center Director Web Console and RESTful API interface.
Run the following utilities:
- For Windows platform, invoke stopEngine.bat to stop the Control Center Director engine and stopWebAppServer.bat to stop Control Center Director Web Services.
- For all other platforms, invoke killProcess.sh to stop all Control Center Director services.
- Take a snapshot of the Control Center Director database for fall back purposes.
- Back up \conf and \web\conf subfolder in the Control Center Director installation folder.
- Run the installer and select the existing Control Center Director installation folder as the destination folder.
- For all prompts, keep the same value that was defined in the previous version and click Next.
Note: This step is optional. Do not change database configuration and keep the same value that was defined in the previous version.Important: Do not select Yes for reinitialization of the database for either Production or Staging.
- Invoke runEngine.bat/sh to start the Control Center Director engine.
- Use Web UI URL supplied at Installation Complete screen to access Control Center Director Web Console.