In the IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor web console, you can export one rule or multiple rules from the server. The rules are exported into a .zip file, and can be imported into another IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor instance.
Attention: Only a user with the administer permission can export rules. Simple SLC rules cannot export in this procedure.To export rule objects from the database configuration tables:
- In the IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor web console, click .
Select one of the following options to export one rule or multiple rules:
- Select the rule that you want to export and click Export rule.
- Select multiple rules by pressing the Ctrl key, select your first rule, release the Ctrl key, press the Ctrl key, and select another rule. Repeat this process for other rules, and click Export rule.
- Click Export all.
- Review the summary dialog to confirm that you selected the correct rules to export.
- Click OK. A .zip file downloads and a dialog appears prompting you to save the file on your computer. The file is labeled as rules_System.currentTimeMillis().zip.