Updating functional authorities for a server
Use IBM® Sterling Control Center Monitor to update functional authorities for a Sterling Connect:Direct® server.
To update functional authorities:
- Right-click the Sterling Connect:Direct server where the functional authorities are located and click .
- Double-click the Functional Authorities record to update.
A functional authorities Properties window with several tabs is displayed.
- Change the values of the functional authorities fields as required.
- Click Update.
- To update the functional authorities record only if it matches the copy on IBM Sterling Control Center Monitor, select Update only if the object on the server matches Control Center's copy.
- In the Job Name field, type a name for the configuration job. In the Job Description field, type a description of the configuration job.
- Select a timing option for running the job:
Note: Select Hold for later if you are not ready to initiate the functional authority creation job.
- Now to update the functional authorities immediately.
- Hold for later to send the job to the job queue with a status of Held.
- Schedule for later and then specify a time zone and date/time when the job is to run. This option sends the job to the job queue with a status of Scheduled.
- Click OK. If you select Hold for later as the job timing option, write down the job number so that you can run it at a later time.
- To run the job or view information about the completed job, click Go To Job Viewer or click Close.