Viewing a list of completed processes
The Completed Processes view shows the most recently completed processes that you have permission to view. Searching and filtering this list facilitates troubleshooting issues with processes.
The Competed Processes view provides lists of the successful, completed with errors, and failed processes for the current day. You can also view user completed processes for the current day. By default, processes for all servers are shown in the view. You can filter the processes that are shown in the view by selecting one or more server types. You can also select a date range to expand the results beyond the current day and time range for the current day to further filter the list.
In the Completed Processes view, users see only the completed processes that are tagged for the data visibility groups (DVGs) that are associated with their role.
- Click a hyperlink in a row to access details about the process. General information is available such as the server name, process ID, process name, step name, and the date and time when the process started and ended. The information that is provided depends on the server type.
- Click the File transfers tab on the Process page to access a list of the file transfers associated with the process. In the File transfers page, click a hyperlink in a row to access statistics about a file transfer.
- Click the Events tab on the Process page to access a list of the events for the process. In the Events page, click a hyperlink in a row to access statistics about the event.
- To access the Completed processes view, from the web console, click .
Complete one of the following activities from the Completed
- Expand the Completed processes caret and filter the list by
specifying the following criteria:
- Drag the date sliders to select a start and end date. If you change the date from the current
day, the time sliders are not available.Tip: By specifying a start and end date in the filtering criteria, you can display any list, not only the most recent.
- Drag the time sliders to select a start and end time for the current day.
- Narrow the server types by selecting each server type that you want to include in the list.
- Drag the date sliders to select a start and end date. If you change the date from the current day, the time sliders are not available.
- In the search input box, type a text string that you want to use in a general search across all columns of data.
- Click hyperlinks in a process to drill down to details about the process.
- Expand the Completed processes caret and filter the list by specifying the following criteria: