Adding apps to your Community
Add apps to your Community to make extra functions available to Community members. You must be a Community owner to add or remove apps from a Community.
Before you begin
- Connections apps. To add an app to your Community, it must be installed in your deployment. For a full list of the Connections apps available for use in Communities, see Communities apps.
- Custom apps. When your administrator enables custom apps from another source, these apps are displayed in the content palette along with the Connections apps.
About this task
"App" is just a shorthand name for software application. When you add an app to a community, that app is available for community members to find and work with. The app is posted on the Community's Overview page.
- Recent Updates
- Status Updates
To add an app to your Community, complete the following steps.
- Log in to Connections and open a community to which you have Owner access.
- From the community Overview page, select to open the content palette.
- Click an app to add it to the Community.