Adding a Submit Statement
Use the Submit statement to execute tasks defined in the Process.
To add a Submit statement:
- Click on .
- Under Transfer Settings, select .
- Select the name of the node where the Process file is located in the Location field. You can submit from the default node or select another node.
- In the Filename field, type the full path and Process file name. If you are submitting a Process on a Microsoft Windows node, you can click the browse button to locate the Process file.
- To override the Process name, type a 1- to 8-character alphanumeric string in the New Name field.
- If you want the Process to execute with a different SNODE, enter or select the SNODE in the SNODE field. The SNODE you define here overrides the SNODE defined in the Process file.
- Select Track Execution in Output Window to view activity during execution.
- Continue defining the command.