Specifying User IDs and Passwords for PNODE and SNODE
- Open the Process or command and click the Security tab.
- Type the PNODE user
ID in the Pnode Userid fields.
- Type the PNODE password in the Password field.
- Type the SNODE user
ID in the Snode Userid field.
- Type the SNODE password in the Snode Password fields.
- To change the password for the user ID on the SNODE, type
the new password in the New Password field.
- Type the new password a second time in the Verify
New Password field to validate the change.
- Click OK to close the dialog box
or click one of the other tabs to continue modifying Process options.