Specifying Copy To Options
Use the Copy Statement To page to specify options for the platform that you are copying a file to. You are presented with options for the operating system you are copying to.
The following procedure describes the Copy To options for the z/OS platform. See the Connect:Direct® Browser User Interface Help for information about other platforms
- Type the Destination File Name. If the file is on the PNODE, you can click to browse to the file.
- Type the Data Control Block (DCB).
- Select the destination file disposition using the following
- Normal Term
- Abnormal Term
- Type the Space value.
- Type the Unit address.
- Type the Volume number.
- Type the Label.
- Type the Typekey.
- Type the SYSOPTS.
- Do one of the following:
- Click to return to the Process Builder Summary page
- Click to return to the Process Builder Copy Statement Main Options page.
- Click to display the Process Builder Copy Statement From Options page.