Setting Options to Control When a Process Executes and Notification
- Click Control to display the Process
Builder Process Statement Control Options page.
All fields on this page are optional.
- Type the Start Time if you want to the process to execute at a particular time.
- Select the Hold Status.
- Select the Priority for the Process.
- Select the Retain Option.
- Select the class.
- Type the user ID of the person to notify when the Process finishes. This feature is not available for Connect:Direct® for HP NonStop.
- Select another Process Statement option, or click to return to the Process Builder Summary page.