Specifying Accounting Data
Accounting Data is a free-form, user-defined field that sets up accounting and tracking information about Process execution and data transfers. You can track data transfers by cost center, department number, satellite location, or any other type of code or identification that would benefit the management of data tracking.
To specify accounting data:
- Click on .
- Under Override Options, click Accounting Tab, change the bulleting accordingly for the rest.
- Type the information in the PNODE field to specify accounting data for the PNODE. The maximum length of the string is 256 characters.
- Type the information in the SNODE field to specify accounting data for the SNODE. The maximum length of the string is 256 characters.
- Click Reset to Defaults to reset to values specified in the Process Defaults page of the Options dialog.
- Click OK to close the dialog, or click one of the other tabs to continue modifying Process options.